Winged Disc Technologies QuickBooks Services
Haiden Turner, Managing Director of Winged Disc Technologies, is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with certification on every version of QuickBooks since Intuit began certification testing in 1999. Mr. Turner has a strong accounting and tax background and has been working in the QuickBooks field for 20+ years.
I just purchased (or need to purchase) QuickBooks.
- Great! We are a QuickBooks Premier Reseller.
- What have I missed? I need help to set up QuickBooks!
- The QuickBooks Help Line was not helpful: I need help!
- How do I set up the payroll (or inventory or Enterprise)?
- I need help adding multi-users.
- I need help importing my old data.
I have been using QuickBooks for years.
- We opened a new division; need integration and setup.
- QuickBooks Inventory added – but something is not right.
- After many years, the QuickBooks database runs slow.
- My QuickBooks database needs a makeover.
- QuickBooks seems totally confused – help!
- I need QuickBooks troubleshooting and repair.
Our QuickBooks Services
Winged Disc Technologies QuickBooks Services are not limited to the services listed below.
Our specialty is QuickBooks Consulting; including complex setup and configurations of QuickBooks, data file troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair, QuickBooks data conversion, data integration and more.
We assist new users in correct QuickBooks setup and installation.
Our QuickBooks Services Include:
- QuickBooks Recommendations and Sale (we are a QuickBooks Premier Reseller);
- QuickBooks installation and file setup;
- QuickBooks troubleshooting – simple and complex;
- QuickBooks database and file maintenance;
- QuickBooks complex database and file fixes, and re-configuration;
- QuickBooks software fixes;
- QuickBooks configuration troubleshooting and re-install;
- QuickBooks reporting and integration with other software.
At Winged Disc Technologies, we help QuickBooks users solve complicated issues they face in loading and modifying data, custom reporting, business process automation, and more.
We help you get the most out your QuickBooks system by getting it set-up correctly from the beginning; or later, if wasn’t done right in the beginning.
Using the functionality of QuickBooks to the greatest degree – we help business owners take advantage of add-ons that extend the capabilities of QuickBooks.
- Analyzing and reporting on your data to gain greater insight into your operations;
- Automating manual processes to eliminate double entry and reduce the possibility of errors.
- Every organization has unique challenges and special needs.
We Carefully Listen to YOU and Your Unique Business Needs
We carefully listen to you – to understand what you need. Then we apply our many years of experience in business, information technology, and QuickBooks to get you the solution, or solutions, that are the best; and which represent the best value to you.
We provide QuickBooks custom programming, QuickBooks and Microsoft products custom report generation, QuickBooks consulting and business process management consulting to businesses in the Dallas and North Texas area; and across the US.
Winged Disc Technologies incorporates Intuit QuickBooks Business Management Solutions and Business Process Management Consulting to provide a single point of contact to manage business QuickBooks needs.
Winged Disc Technologies – Intuit QuickBooks Consultant
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise
- QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Intuit Payment Solutions, Payroll, Inventory and QuickBase.
Some of the QuickBooks Addon Software We Support
The products below are not a comprehensive listing.
- Inventory Management – Acctivate, QStock, and WASP
- Checks and Business Forms – PrintBoss and ChecksForLess
- Time and Expense Management – Concur, SpringAhead, Lathem, and QCommision
- Reporting & Integration Tools – QQube and QODBC
- Document Management – SourceLink, SmartVault and Personable
- Avalara Sales Tax Products
- Fishbowl Inventory
Questions? Ready to Start?